There are many different types of people that exist in this world that can ultimately be the perfect match for you but there is one type of person who’s a match for any woman (or man) spiritually mature and ready for a long lasting relationship. Of course I’m speaking about male empaths.
Before we get into the sixteen reasons you should date a male empath let’s answer the question of “what is an empath”. Very quickly, being an empath is when you are affected by other people’s energies, and have an innate ability to intuitively feel and perceive others. Your life is unconsciously influenced by others’ desires, wishes, thoughts, and moods. Being an empath is much more than being highly sensitive and it’s not just limited to emotions. Empaths can perceive physical sensitivities and spiritual urges, as well as just knowing the motivations and intentions of other people.
Empaths are always open, so to speak, to process other people’s feelings and energy, which means that they really feel emotionally, mentally and spiritually, and in many cases take on the emotions of others. And now, without further ado, the sixteen reasons you should date a male empath.
- He will always be willing to listen to you when you need to talk because he’s an excellent listener.
- He will always be able to tell when you aren’t feeling well and will try to help you feel better.
- He will never hesitate to tell you whats on his mind or when he’s bothered.
- He’s always trying to find ways to enhance the relationship.
- He’s never selfish in the relationship.
- He believes in open and authentic communication without arguing.
- He puts your sexual needs first before his own because he knows that if you feel good he’ll feel good too.
- He’s emotionally balanced.
- He’s adventurous and wants to try new things in life.
- He’ll support your dreams no matter how crazy they may seem.
- He’ll shed a tear or two with you while watching that hopeless romantic chick flick.
- He’ll help you get your life uncluttered because clutter makes him feel weighed down.
- He won’t try to change you because he knows acceptance is the most beautiful thing in a relationship and knew your energy prior to getting in the relationship.
- He knows how to say “I’m sorry”
- He’ll have very little baggage if any at all.
- Once he commits to you he’s extremely loyal because he believes in Karma.
If you come across a male empath and he allows you into his circle/life consider yourself lucky as he will change your life for the better. Don’t fall for the mislabeling of this man being weak because he couldn’t be any further from weak.His strength is in knowing himself and people. He’ll be able to protect you but you’ll have to be willing to protect his energy or else he’ll feel you’re just taking advantage of him and will silently walk away.
*Warning: Don’t attempt to date a male empath if you aren’t ready for a healthy relationship because he’ll cut you off by more than two red flags.